Having won the “Liebster Award”, I just remembered this lovely nomination for the “Very Inspiring Blog Award” from Blown. Many thanks!
The rules for this one are as follows:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me:
1. I like giving and receiving massages. But mostly receiving..#keepingitreal
2. My favorite drink is a whiskey sour with extra cherries.
3. I like to step out of the shower onto a fresh towel.
4. My body temperature usually feels low so I’m a heat-seeking creature. Think: sauna, thick blankets, heater on medium blast, warmth from human snuggling.
5. I speak French.
6. I would love to beach-hop through the Caribbean for about 3 months straight.
7. I have a tiny beauty mark on my lip.
Alright. Now the important stuff. My nominees!
- Not Tsuris
- Get a Life, Ph.D.
- Truthless Truth
- To Be Aware
- Reassigned Time
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Silent Journey
- GYA Today
- The 6th Perspective
- Curl Please
- Fashion & Fun After 50
- Crunk Feminist Collective
- The Life Monk
- Notes of a Shaman Student
6 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blog Award”
Wow thanks! It’ll be a couple of days before I make a post for this award, but I really appreciate it 🙂
And boy do I love a fresh towel to dry off with mmm, the simple pleasures ^_^
I need a fresh towel to dry off with *and* a fresh towel to step on. They can’t be the same towel. I’m weird like that..
Haha, I read that wrong! I read onto as ‘into’ >.< Oh no doubt, no way is the floor towel doing the rest of the drying!
And yes, stepping out *onto* a lovely fresh towel is quite a nice sensation 🙂
Woohoo – thank you so very much my dear! Gotta work on my list and nominees – have a fantabulous night – Smooches!!!
You’re very welcome!