Many thanks to the awesome Rohan nominated my blog for the “Liebster Award”! I was mystified as to what this was all about and a little internet diggery uncovered that “liebster” means something along the lines of “dearest” in German. The possibly apocryphal origins of award are explored here. Anywho, it’s very cool to be recognized by a fellow blogger I really dig.
Here’s the lowdown:
Liebster Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 3 questions, or make up your own 3.
- Pass the award onto 3 other newbies (200 followers or less, or started the blog this year) bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
Answering 3 Questions:
1) What can you say about dreams? I usually don’t remember my dreams. But on rare occasions, I actually have telepathic and even prophetic dreams. Of course, I never know when a dream is actually telepathic or prophetic until I talk about it with someone else. If a dream seems significant, I’ll mention it to whoever it feels appropriate to share with (or whoever the dream was about). In most cases, these dreams have been extremely detailed and specific, so there was no ambiguity as to whether the dream was about a certain person or a certain situation. What makes it really cool is that I’ve dreamed of things that I could not have ordinarily known – not even by chance.
2) If the sky is not blue, what color would you like it to be?
3) What is your favorite work of art?
I don’t have a favorite work of art. For paintings, I’ve been intrigued with Italian futurism ever since a friend took me to the MoMa last summer. Umberto Boccioni’s work is incredible. To imagine this is a painting of a soccer player:
And now the important stuff!
My 3 nominees are:
- Silent Journey : Lovely blog with inspirational quotes about life and spirituality. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
- Beyond the Dream: I find Rory’s reflections to be full of wisdom and I identify very much with a lot of what he posts about emotions, nonduality and love.
- The Vintage Dope Dealer: This guy posts his meticulously arranged outfits with a level of dedication and passion so stunning in its magnificence that you’ll simply have to see it to believe it.