Porcini mushroom ravioli in homemade vegan cashew cheese alfredo served with rainbow chard in lemon ginger sauce.
Fresh ravioli with prosciutto, spinach & gorgonzola in a light butter sauce
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil
2. Add fresh ravioli and bring to boil again until done
3. Drizzle EVOO in a saucepan with minced garlic
4. Drop two handfuls of fresh baby spinach into saucepan, along with two pinches of salt. Cook until wilted (about 2 minutes) and remove from heat
5. Drain ravioli. Add pasta to a saucepan (cooking on low heat) with spinach, two tablespoons of butter, 1/2 cup of tomato sauce. Sprinkle with gorgonzola, prosciutto, pepper and spices to taste