It’s been a while since I’ve waxed poetic about thrifting.. but this latest haul has me over the moon with euphoria.
There’s only one way to start this post. Seriously. Press play. Then continue reading.
So, I stopped by the thrift shop twice this week and hauled in these divine items:
- Black Stuart Weitzman patent leather platform stilettos with suede interior. Tags STILL on. Original price: $375. I paid: $15
- Brown Stuart Weitzman leopard kitten heels. Approx value: $200. I paid: $12.50
- Eddie Bauer leopard loafers (notice a trend?) Approx value: $60. I paid: $5.
- Red and black polyester Bankers Club blouse WITH matching belt/tie. Approx value: $20. I paid: $1.
- Black and red pinstriped Kasper suit. Approx value: $100. I paid: $2
- Gorgeous floral Talbots blouse. Approx value: $30. I paid: $4
It’s just straight up insanity. Those shoes? THOSE SHOES? I just.. can’t.. get over it..
Praise be to the Thrifting Gods. Praise be to the All-There-Is. Hallelujerr, Hallelujerr.
So.. I love that the platform stilettos fit like Air NIKES. They are super comfortable! And the detailing is gorgeous. Can’t wait to wear them to something sexy in the city! The SW kitten heels are nice too – a little smaller, not as comfortable, but they will do just fine for a date night when I’m being chauffeured around. The Eddie Bauer loafers are faaaaabulous. Perfect for work or a walk around town.
The Bankers Club blouse brings joy to my heart. Red and black are my favorite colors and I know this will look fantastic with my fire engine red lipstick, nails and some black slacks. The Kasper suit was such a find. One of my great joys in life is getting suits worth hundreds of dollars for less than the cost of a latte.. I’m running out of space for my collection at this point.
The Talbots blouse is especially close to my heart. It’s just so damned pretty. I wore it with some grey embroidered Chicos jeans, beige Italian leather loafers and a cream Talbots blazer. Soft pink lipstick. #Yes.
My closet is a boutique.
I am incredibly grateful.
I love my clothes.
I love the universe.
That is all.