First time using the Vitamix to make a frozen dessert. Came up with this organic, sugar-free, vegan sorbet cocktail .. It was ahhhhmazing!
Ingredients (3-4 servings)
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 cups of frozen mango slices
- 1/2 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 packets of Stevia
- Add all ingredients to Vitamix
- Turn on low then set to high for 1-2 minutes
- Use tamper to press down ice and fruit
- Scoop sorbet into glass or bowl
- Drizzle with liquor
Used St. Germain (elderflower liquor) for my cocktails. Talk about a perfect summer drink. Yes Lawd.