There is a truism in life:
Men may come and go,
Work may delight or confound,
Seasons may change,
BUT THRIFTING NEVER FAILS!
I don’t even know where to begin.
Let me just first explain that I got two pairs of leather, Italian crafted Cole Haan boots . . . for $8.
Four dollars each.
I mean, does anything else I say even matter? Do you understand the gravity of what I’m conveying right now?
Take a moment. Breathe with me. Inhale. Exhale.
$500 worth of boots for $8.
I also got a pair of burgundy Etienne Aigner suede loafers. Retail? $70. I paid? $4.
That’s $570 worth of shoes for $12.
Okay, so, the rest of the haul, which, really, is just disgustingly indulgent at this point, was as follows:
- Prana Satori pants – super elegant and sexy – (black): Retail: $80. I paid: $2.
- Lands End corduroy slacks (orange): Retail: $40. I paid: $2.
- Style & Co. dress slacks (black): Retail: $30. I paid: $1.
- Lees comfort waist slacks (black): Retail: $30. I paid: $1.
- Harriton Fleece (blue) – matches my awesome blue gelish manicure! : Retail: $20. I paid: $5.
- Floral scarf (unknown brand): Retail: ??. I paid: $3
- Plaid scarf (unknown brand): Retail: ??. I paid: $3
- DKNY tights: Retail: $12. I paid: $1.25.
- Calvin Klein tights: Retail: $12. I paid: $1.25.
Everything in the store was 50% off, as usual. And it all goes to charity.
Just another look at those boots. Sexy autumn, here I come . . .