Liz Claiborne zippered cardigan. Lovely with black skinny jeans, heels and my signature fire engine red lipstick. Annnnnd it matches my black/red/beige multicolor gelish manicure!
$14 at the Thrift Store got me 10 items (8 pieces of clothing and 2 accessories), for an average price of $1.40 per item. Estimated value: $350.
- Blue Kasper pantsuit (100% silk) – Retail value: $100-$150. I paid: $2
- White Liz Claiborne wrap top – Retail: $39. I paid: $1
- Striped lavender/pink Eddie Bauer button-up blouse: Retail: $25. I paid: $1
- New York & Company Argyle sweater vest: Retail: $35. I paid: $1
- Jones New York (Sport) hoodie and matching drawstring pants: Retail: $30. I paid: $1
- Gray J. Crew Silk Blouse: Retail: $30. I paid: $1
- Steve Madden sunglasses with leather temple arms: Retail: $40. I paid: $2.50
- Lovely blue necklace to match my current multicolor manicure: Retail: $$10-$15, I paid: $4